Christmas House Long Island is an indoor, one of a kind, fully immersive Christmas experience. A wondrous walk-through of all things Christmas, followed by a glorious gift shop and sweets wonderland!
Everything you love about Christmas, all in one place. All of your favorite Christmas sights, sounds, and smells come to life in Christmas House Long Island! Over 10 rooms including the first ever Christmas Cake Walk (with over two dozen 100% real, edible cakes!), The Gingerbread Room, the Christmas Eve Room, and the snow filled Christmas Forest.
With all of the big department stores and malls canceling Santa pictures this year, Christmas House is proud to announce that we WILL be having 'Socially Distant Santa' pictures. Santa will be wearing a mask and seated 6 feet away for the picture , ensuring everyone's health and happiness. You can purchase your picture with Santa here after buying tickets to Christmas House, or right on site at our Riverhead location.
Christmas House is designed for smile seeking, fun, friendly, festive folks. If you're looking for the most upbeat, lighthearted, Christmas experience possible, you've found it! If you're looking to be a Grinch and are only impressed by the fanciest Victorian Christmas decor, you probably won't want to dance with our Dancing Santa or take pictures covered in the snow of our Christmas Forest. Christmas House is strictly for those who love being in the Christmas spirit and want to have fun. If that's you, we can't wait to see you at Christmas House!
The Gingerbread Room
Opening again this November!
M 3-11 PM
T 3-11 PM
W 3-11 PM
Th 3-11 PM
F 3-1 AM
Sa 10 AM - 1 AM
Su 10 AM - 11 PM
Occasionally we close prior to our 'Closing Time' for a private event or so our staff can get a good night's rest, so please make sure to buy tickets online so we know you're coming : )
New location coming soon!
As you prepare to experience the holiday magic at Christmas House, please know that we have implemented countless measures to ensure your health and safety. Christmas House strictly follows all state and federal health guidelines related to Covid-19.
What safety measures are being implemented at Christmas House?
· All our staff, as well as Santa, will have their temperature taken daily, and will be required to wear face masks. Additionally, sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the attraction.
· We are using advanced online ticketing, with timed tickets for 15-minute time slots during our hours of operation. These specific reservation windows will help to enforce proper social distancing between groups.
· Each room at Christmas House is thoroughly cleaned daily to meet health and safety guidelines.
· For everyone’s safety, we ask all guests to maintain 6 feet of distance between individuals outside of your group, and wear face coverings at all times.
· Members of our team are positioned throughout Christmas house to ensure social distancing and provide any assistance you might need.
What does advanced registration mean? How does it work?
To protect the safety and well-being of our visitors and staff, we have limited the number of daily tickets. Therefore, visitors are required to purchase an advanced admissions ticket.
Tickets can be purchased online by selecting a date, time of visit, and the number of tickets requested. It’s important to note, tickets will not be sold at the door.
Please contact the reservations office or (631) 591-0455 if you need assistance or have questions.
Do you need to print your ticket?
Nope! We have implemented a contactless scanning check-in system for all guests. Please have your tickets available, either printed or on your mobile device.
Can I be refunded if there is inclement weather on the day of my scheduled visit?
Tickets are non-refundable and may not be exchanged for another date and time.